Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Zodiac Personality Test


Now don't ask me why I did this on a
'supposed-to-be-busy' Monday morning!
It was just so infuriatingly tempting!!;-)
Awwww... come on! Who on the face of the Earth wouldn't be.. when they are presented with a "Zodiac Personality Test" that promises to discover their true nature! So here I went, took this test, let someone brand me a "Taurean" while in reality I'm a Cappy ( Capricorn )!!
But that's excusable, given that Taureans n Capris are oh-so-alike!

So all you interested ones.. dive right ahead, take the test and do tell me as to what you were made out to be..... http://www.quizmeme.com/zodiacpersonality/takequiz.php

5 Comments:

At 2:18 AM, Blogger Jagan said...

me too "flunked" the test ...sud i say as always ?

 
At 4:21 AM, Blogger VineethaAthrey said...

Hmmm...Nothing like clearing or flunking! Twas a fun test to begin with!
So what did the test conclude u to be..?

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger Jagan said...

me too branded Taurean ..tho am not .:-)

 
At 10:59 PM, Blogger preethi said...

hey vini mine turned out to be a super flop.me pisces...ha ha ha....
anyways darling that wsa a good time pass..enjoyed it

 
At 3:51 AM, Blogger Anu Som said...

Hi Vineetha,
Came here to ur wonderful blog via Raghavendra Hunasgi's. Took that Zodiac test and found they guessed right - I'm a Virgo!
I think they rely on the question "I __ " .. I used the word analyze and Bingo! I am a virgo.
Keep blogging & I'll keep commenting :)
Anuradha S

 

Post a Comment

<< Home